miércoles, octubre 07, 2009

I don't know



“I don't know what you smoke or what countries you've been to
if you speak any other languages other than your own
but I'd like to meet you
I don't know if you drive
if you love the ground beneath you
I don't know if you write letters or panic on the phone
still I'd like to call you all the same,
if you want to, I am game.

I don't know if you can swim or if the sea has any draw for you
if you're better in the morning or when the sun goes down
I'd like to talk to you
I don't know if you can dance if the thought ever occurred to you
if you eat what you've been given or push it round your plate
still I'd like to cook for you all the same,
I would want to, I am game.

If you walk my way and I could keep my head
we could creep away in the dark or maybe not,
we could shoot it down anyway.”

*Todo un descubrimiento el de esta mañana de miércoles. Ha sido gracias al blog de la 2 Notícias. Una bonita canción llena de optimismo. Se llama 'I don't know' y es de Lisa Hannigan. Si tenéis un ratito: Disfrutadla!!!

2 comentarios:

Verónica Rodríguez dijo...

Muy buen rollo te da esta canción. No la conocía.
Feliz mañana.
Un abrazo

Mada dijo...

Feliz Cumpleanos Clara!!!